Wednesday, July 5, 2017
City of Bogo and DICT will Conduct the Rural Impact Sourcing Technical Training for FREE.
The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) in cooperation with the City Government of Bogo through the Information and Technology Office will conduct the Rural Impact Sourcing Technical Training for FREE.
All interested applicants must be:
1. A Filipino citizen;
2. Must be at least college or vocational level;
3. Has basic skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
4. At least 18 years old;
5. Must submit 2 of the following: NBI/Police Clearance, Barangay Clearance and Cedula, Postal ID, birth certificate or previous school ID within one-year from its validity, Driver’s License, and other government issued ID;
6. Must accomplish the Applicant’s Form with photo and signature;
7. Submit the original and photocopy of trainings and seminars attended;
8. Priority is given to unemployed or underemployed applicants;
9. Persons with Disability (PWDs) are welcome to apply.
This training will equip the trainees with various skills that they can use for applying for a job or establishing their own business. The modules for this training are:
1. Branding for Companies, Products and Services
2. Web Development
3. Product Photography and Content Writing
4. CRM and Email Follow Through
5. Data Privacy Law, Cybercrime Law and Digital Marketing Ethics
6. Social Media Content Planning and Calendar
7. Business Blogging
8. Social Media Content Creation
9. Building Freelancer Profile.
Interested individuals must apply not later than 12 Noon of July 10, 2017. They may contact Mr. Roger Tonacao at 0917 380 2399 or at 260 5310 local 325.
Rural Impact Sourcing looks to generate economic and social impacts through the use of ICT, pushing access to digital markets and Rural BPO’s as tools for job creation
[Image courtesy of ICT Office and City of Bogo.]